Yes, you posted this out.
You never know how it hurts me,
You don't know how it ruins my mood.
Yes, i cried.
I cried immediately.
So what?
No one cares.
My feeling?
No one would listen.
I just keep it myself.
What to do?
No one cares, still.
I WISH I WAS BETTER AT TELLING PEOPLE HOW I REALLY FEEL.
You?
I wish i have someone to tell to.
I wish
I WISH
I WISH
.
Nothing like us . ?
Nothing .
Hurt me like you care.
Hurt always hurt.
If a girl is stupid enough to love you after you broke her heart, I guarantee you, she is the one.
My feeling?
No one would listen.
I just keep it myself.
What to do?
No one cares, still.
I WISH I WAS BETTER AT TELLING PEOPLE HOW I REALLY FEEL.
You?
I wish i have someone to tell to.
I wish
I WISH
I WISH
.
Nothing like us . ?
Nothing .
Hurt me like you care.
Hurt always hurt.
If a girl is stupid enough to love you after you broke her heart, I guarantee you, she is the one.
No comments:
Post a Comment