Till then, I know I care when someone called me up and asked about it.
I almost cry seriously, or no, I cried.
But before that, I thought I wouldn't be sad or whatever.
But when everyone called, I .......... Then, its sad.
I told someone, who will care about it in the future?, okay maybe we just care about it for the few month or even few days.
Look at Bill Gates and etc.
Alright, maybe I just try to comfort myself.
Anyway, ITS OVER !
And ITS SUCKS !
ps: Everyone thought i dont care, still can relax,
but deep inside, its sad.
你们都觉得我没有感觉,
其实我有, 只是没把它展现出来.
And now, I just feel like killing myself.
Sigh, can I cry loudly, really loudly with non-stop. = =
Its just the beginning and can I say my two thousand fourteen sucks?
... ....... , .. ... .... .... .
No comments:
Post a Comment