Saturday, November 01, 2014

32. / Friendship

When i read someone's post, about friendship,
I don't know why, it just pop out on my mind that he is talking bout you.
I can feel that.
Because i feel the same as him.
And then, at first i was just suspect that he is talking bout you,
till then, i read someone's instagram,
that she said he's talking about you, like pretty sure,

Although I don't know what happened to you guys,
but i just feel that you changed a lot a lot.
which i don't even know who are you.

I feel disappointed, really,
I almost cry, brokenhearted,
I just couldn't believe you treat your friends like this,
You don't know how your words or even just two letters can hurt someone so much.
I feel him, cause you treat me the same way,
which i really really don't understand why,
I don't know who changed you that much,
is it me? i don't know.
The old you is better than now.

Because you've changed to not you anymore,
not anymore.


- sometimes
you have to
understand that
people change.



To : pigu

No comments:

Post a Comment