Friday, January 02, 2015

49. / Pray

I wanted to post since yesterday morning. But I don't know how to start. Nah, so here it goes.

The first day of 2015. It's too mainstream to say new blank page, start a new life, etc. Was thinking how to describe a new day, new year but failed. It's okay then nobody cares. (Wish that emoji can be see.)

Okay, 1st of January 2015 was a busy day. I don't know how should I say and I'm not allowed to post photos here cause it's a bit private. So I choose only two photos among all.

One last thing we could do. 
May you pray for us and protect us all the way. You will be loved. 

White: To-be-love
Red: To-get-boy

Don't misunderstand. If you really want to know what's the meaning, ask me then. 

And again, above all it was a good day, good news, not a bad news and not a bad day. 

Oh, I don't know why I felt sad on the very first minute of the first day of a new year. Maybe this would be a new year without him or a new life without him lol. I didn't receive any thing from him that's why. I'm losing a best friend of course a relationship this is the saddest part. 
A new year without him, I died a little. No more wishes anymore and how I wish I have. "I wonder are we still friends. I don't know do you feel sad, if you don't because you have so many backups and I don't have ANY! And one thing, because you don't care. I take this relationship so serious but you're just …" Maybe I'm the one that make this happen but everything have their solutions. Maybe I should think another way lol. Maybe we don't mean to be together but how I wish I can trust this sentence. These shit making me suffer, hurt and tired. HOW I WISH I DONT HAVE FEELINGS. So I won't think that much. Too many things to say to you, its endless. But maybe one day this shit will end when the day I die. Or maybe I get marry? 
And please don't say something bad about me say I'm a liar or whatever cause overall I'm super good to you and you have to appreciate haha lol. If you do you're not a gentleman at all, NOT AT ALL! I don't know when can I stop talking about you, I hope this day come fast. 
"Cause he is flirting with another girl" omg ihy. 

And I know my grammar is terrible. idc

- N E W Y E A R 

No comments:

Post a Comment